18 mars 2011

Introduce


TD Rigger / TD Animator



Présentaiton / Introduce :
I worked in France in the field of aerospace mechanical engineering design for 6 years. Passionate about vfx, animation film and video games I realized for many years studies in evening classes with, E-tribart, IAnimate, PuppeteerLounge, RiggingDojo. I learned various fields around the industry of the CG. Modeling, animation, Particle / Fluid effect, Setup / Rigging and scripting.
Today I'm specialized for create custom character/creature rigs, body/facial setups, rig optimization, and tool development for games, visual effects and animation. Organized, curious and passionate, I am always ready to learn and share my experiences. Find in these reels my skills. If you are interested in more information please visit the website and contact me by e-mail.
Damien VIE

Demo Reel / ShowReel :
DemoReel Part 1: Rigging
DemoReel Part 2: Scripting



Rig: Facial realistic
Rig: Body realistic



Plug-in: Basic nodes Deformation
Plug-in: Basic Node around the vectors



Script: Facial Rig
Script: Body Rig



Script: Pose Saver TOOL
Script: Animation TOOL



Script: Mechanical Rig Suspension TOOL
Rig: Bow and arrow



Liens / Link:
Organic Rig Mechanic Rig
Auto Rig Modular MelScript
Python Cloth - Muscle
Effect / Compositing Motion Capture
Modeling Animation 3D Key Framing
RESUME THANK YOU NOTE






Damien VIE – FRANCE – damien.vie@me.com